Scaffold Safety Awareness
Working on scaffolding can be one of the most dangerous jobs on a construction site. It does not need to be. When they are used and maintained correctly, scaffolds are safe. This awareness-level course provides employees with vital information to help them recognize unsafe practices and to work safely on and with scaffolds. Ideal learners are employees who perform work while on scaffolds.
- Identify common scaffold hazards
- Explain the basic principles of scaffold safety
- Recognize roles and responsibilities related to scaffold safety
- Recognize scaffold design and wire rope shielding
- Identify inspection responsibilities
- Recall basic fall protection safety guidelines