OSHA 10-Hour Instructor-Led Online Training / 2022 - Purchase for Others
IF YOU ARE BUYING FOR YOURSELF, USE THE SINGLE PURCHASE OPTION HERE. IN ADDITION, MAKE SURE YOU ARE PURCHASING THE CORRECT YEAR.
Here is how it works:
- Select and purchase the course(s) you need
- We will email you subscription codes and instructions on how to use them
- Each student will redeem a unique code to gain access to a course
NOTE: The subscription code(s) will be sent to the email provided during checkout.
For more help, see the instructional video belowWatch Video
THIS COURSE IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH SUBSCRIPTION CODES
NOTE: Between now and June 30th you will receive a follow-up email from support with a subscription code. The code will need to be manually entered to be added to your courses. The follow-up email will include steps on how to redeem the subscription code.
Support will be available to send out codes and answer any questions from 8am - 5pm EST via email at email@example.com
This OSHA 30-hour online instructor-led orientation covers:
- OSHA Standards
- Safety and Health Programs
- Walking, Working Surfaces
- Exits, EAP, FPP, and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazard Communications
- Material Handling
- Electrical Safety
- Hazardous Materials
- Machine Guarding
- Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Patahgines
- Fall Protection
- Health Hazards Awareness in General Industry
- Confined Space Entry Awareness
- Energy Control (LOTO)
- Welding Brazing Cutting
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) card issued after completion.
Total runtime: 10 hours total / 3 days online