By taking proper precautions when handling materials, you can prevent accidents ranging from small splinters, cuts or scrapes, to crushed fingers, hands and feet and even death. Take this course to learn about methods and equipment you can use to handle materials safely. You will also learn about basic ergonomic safety and health principles. This course is ideal for all employees.
- Identify potential hazards of handling and storing materials
- Recall methods of injury prevention
- Know how to properly move, handle and store materials
- Identify the types of materials-handling equipment and how to use them
- Know basic ergonomic safety and health principles