When you provide first aid, it is important that you help both the victim and yourself. Take this module to find out how to avoid legal liability, prevent disease transmission and determine how and when to move victims. Ideal learners are employees who have already taken in-depth first-aid training.
- Recognize the importance of obtaining consent before performing first aid
- Know what constitutes abandonment
- Recall how to prevent the transmission of disease during first aid
- Recognize situations in which it is acceptable to move a victim
- Recall how to move a victim safely