If you were confronted with a fire in your workplace, would you know whether to fight or flee? If you decide to fight the fire, do you know what to do? Take this course to learn when to fight or flee a fire and how to choose and use fire extinguishers. Knowing what to do can save lives! Ideal learners include all employees.
- Decide when to fight or flee a fire
- Recall the three elements needed to start and sustain a fire
- Choose the appropriate fire extinguishers for different types of fires
- Recall how to use the PASS method to operate fire extinguishers
- Recall general guidelines about how to inspect and maintain fire extinguishers
- Identify best practices for hands-on fire extinguisher training