Each year, many workers are hurt or killed as a result of falls in the workplace. Falls are usually complex events that involve a variety of factors. This training will cover systems and procedures designed to prevent falls off, onto or through working levels and to protect workers from being struck by falling objects. Ideal learners include all workers.
- Identify common fall hazards
- Recognize the types of equipment and methods that provide fall protection
- List the components of a personal fall protection system
- Recognize the importance of inspecting fall protection equipment
- Recall important information about fall rescue plans