Confined Space Hazards
If one of your co-workers passed out in a confined space, would you go in to rescue him? Can you be sure the air in the space is safe? This training will help you understand the risks associated with confined spaces and the procedures your employer has in place to protect you and those around you. Do not take this information lightly as it can make the difference between life and death! Ideal learners include anyone who works in or around confined spaces.
- Recognize a confined space
- Identify employer responsibilities regarding confined spaces
- Explain the responsibilities of confined space authorized entrants, attendants, and entry supervisors
- Identify hazards associated with confined spaces
- Identify the differences in flammable, toxic, irritant or corrosive, and asphyxiating atmospheres