OSHA 300 Recordkeeping Requirements
OSHA has a set of rules for recordkeeping. 29 CFR 1904 requires employers to record certain work-related injuries and illnesses. The rules also require that employers notify OSHA of severe incidents, such as fatalities. This training summarizes the key provisions of this rule, including explanations of OSHA forms 300, 301 and 300A. Ideal learners are managers and employers.
- Identify which OSHA forms should be used to record work-related injuries or illnesses
- Identify which injuries and illnesses should be recorded
- Protect employee privacy when recording or reporting injuries and illnesses
- Classify work-related injuries and illnesses
- Calculate injury and illness incidence rates
- Properly record and post injuries and illnesses